Business Analyst - Contract - Immediate start
- Business Analyst
- Workshop facilitation and requirements gathering
- 6 months - immediate start
A leading and reputable business on the Gold Coast is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with excellent workshop facilitation and requirements gathering expertise.
- Liaise with business and product representatives to document business processes.
- Translate business needs into functional and non-functional requirements and documents it for the IT organization in pre-defined set of documents.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision, facilitates the communication with strong focus on delivering the results within agreed timeline.
- Clarify requirements, critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Create and updates platform functional (not technical) documentation.
- Create and develop functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints.
- Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both use cases and detailed software.
- Manage requirements traceability information and record requirements status in the course of the project.
- Proven experience working as Business Analyst and specifically workshop facilitation and requirements gathering
- Strong understanding of IT functions and business units.
- An awareness of business operations, policies and practices.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
Interviews for this positions will commence immediately and to begin the application process please APPLY below. Successful candidates must be available to start a new position within the next four to five weeks.
This position was posted by Genesis IT&T - Filling the IT skills gap across Australia