We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst – ICT Investment who will be managing the review and analysis of the organization's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify and justify new initiatives that lead to business improvements.
We would like to speak to candidates with the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline or equivalent experience with demonstrable experience in quantitative analysis, program development and financial modelling.
- Ability to establish successful relationships with key stakeholders and negotiate, develop and undertake robust appraisals of programs and capital projects.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders are essential in this role.
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
- An ability to work collaboratively, develop capability of team members and guide and support a team to provide customer focused services.
The successful candidate will have experience in providing management support at a senior level and be committed to providing a quality customer service across a large and complex organization.
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career within a supportive organization then please contact us.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button; or send your resume to Shirley Hoffman at Genesis IT; email@example.com
If you have any question or would like to find out about our other clients that hire SAP skills throughout Australia call Shirley on +61 2 9236 4559