Attractive Salary + Bonuses
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Discuss with Business to get clarity on requirements and Queries.
• Discussions and workshops with Business stakeholders on design, suggestions and improvements on the Quality of existing Data.
• Discussions and workshops with Business stakeholders on design, suggestions and improvements on the how the existing legacy data would fit into the new Model with Siebel UCM for various functional modules.
• Design and workshops with Business of Data quality Rules for Address Cleansing and Client Matching.
• Analyze the business processes as part of the customer’s transformation program
• Act as liaison between the business unit and technology team and act as a stand-in owner to clarify the requirements with technical teams.
• Prioritization of various requirements by means of various techniques like brain storming, business value, urgency and priority.
• Making sure that core UCM functionalities like OEDQ, cross-referencing, SDH tables, Publish and Subscribe, data matching are referenced appropriately while documenting the requirements.
• Preparing functional specification documentation for all of the requirements which includes process flows across various brand silos
• Review of SIT Test Plan, Test scenarios, UAT Test Plan and Business scenarios
Skills / Experience :
Siebel UCM, EDQ.
UCM Data Model.
Siebel UCM integration with external systems.
Development skills for OEDQ Cleansing and Matching services.
Hands on experience in OEDQ Business requirements based on MDM concepts.
• Knowledge on Real Time Publish/Subscribe mechanism.
• Strong knowledge on Siebel Data Model and Performed Data Mapping between Siebel and External Systems.
• Understanding of Transaction History concepts.
• Skilled in automating the end to end data load program.
• Has good understanding of database concepts like sequence, indexes etc. understanding of ODI.
• Experience in leading and managing a team of UCM.
Does that sound like you? We are in a position with the client to arrange interviews quickly. Please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9236 4500