- As the Architectural Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for working within the Architectural lighting industry and market throughout Australia
- You will work closely with and target various audio visual and lighting consultants, contractors and direct industry markets (production, corporate, Government, education, venues, theatres, etc)
- This position will be also actively responsible for building and creating business relationships with key Architectural lighting consultants and integrator's
- The role is slightly unique also as you will liaise and collaborate with a variety of internal personnel across sales, technical, service, logistics, venue staff and more
- Overall, you are responsible for growth, retention and development
- You will come from directly within the Architectural Lighting and/or the Audio Visual sector with direct exposure to architectural lighting consultants, contractors, end-users and the integrator market
- Your ability to consult from a technical and sales perspective will be highly regarded and we are ideally looking for technical sales based people although not absolutely essential
- Those with exposure within the architectural lighting space across sales, business development, account management and systems design are best suited to this type of opportunity
- Alternatively, if you come from within the systems integrator, distributor or consultancy firm industry sectors from an architectural lighting perspective will be considered as long as there is a general technical understanding and a high level of sales exposure
- A minimum of 5 years is required for this type of opportunity
My client are relatively open to salary at this stage. Typical salary will range from $80,000-$90.000 Base + Commission + Car Allowance + Super however this will heavily depend on experience. If you sit slightly above that we still encourage you to apply.
Please contact Sebastien on (02) 9236 4500. Alternatively, click apply now.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role. Feel free to contact Sebastien regardless should you have any questions.