- You will be responsible for managing and growing the lighting division within an assigned territory
- Providing a high-level of technical support, training (both internal & external) as well as providing various systems design and relevant costs to project is the key to success in this role
- You will work directly with various internal and external stakeholders and personnel including but not limited to: sales department, technical and service, consultants, end-users, etc
- Preparing quotations, tender documentation and sales support are also some of your day to day responsibilities
- Overall, you are a technical and sales support specialist within the lighting department of this highly successful national leader. You will wear multiple hats at any given time and be exposed to various industry and internal stakeholders as well as business units
- In summary we are looking for a broad range of expertise across production companies, leading venues, and/or the pro-lighting contractor market
- design, quotation, tender, trouble shooting and sales support of professional lighting systems is essential
- A minimum of 5 years is required for this type of opportunity
My client are relatively open to salary at this stage. Typical salary will range from $65,000-$75,000 Base + Bonus + Car Allowance + Super however this will heavily depend on experience. If you sit slightly above that we still encourage you to apply.
Please contact Sebastien on (02) 9236 4500. Alternatively, click apply now.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role. Feel free to contact Sebastien regardless should you have any questions.