Senior IOS Developer| SWIFT Experience is mandatory
We are looking for an exceptional iOS developer to join our client's office in Melbourne. As a member of the development team you will take a proactive lead in design activities and the resolution of major issues. You will be a strong advocate in promoting best development and test approaches as well as providing guidance to less experienced members. We expect you to motivate and mentor co-workers, proactively share knowledge & ideas, rapidly obtain information to solve the problem, ask for help in a timely manner when needed, and always stay calm and composed under stress.
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop and deploy iOS applications for many brands with a focus on performance, low latency and scalability
- Work closely with Product Owner, Agile Lead, QA and development teams in an agile environment
- Measure and evaluate features and system metrics to continuously improve user experience and service performance
- Share technical expertise with the team as a developer and a mentor
How will you be measured?
- Should be able lead full technical lifecycle of complex projects from inception to App Store, including writing the actual code.
- Should have excellent communication skills with the ability to contribute to architectural discussions.
- Should understand and follow Kindred Development processes and methodologies
- Should integrate well with the team and the rest of the organisation
- Should be able to train and mentor junior developers
What have you done?
- Superior skills in iOS SDK and integrations with RESTful services.
- Expert knowledge of Xcode up to and including Xcode 8.
- Ability to implement interoperability in Objective-C, Swift 3, and mixed dependencies in static libraries, frameworks, and modules.
- Experience with dependency management both manually and using Carthage.
- Ability to write asynchronous code using GCD and operation queues
- Used to projects that use size classes, Auto Layout, and Storyboards to target iPhone and iPad device sizes
- You should have worked with SWIFT for atleast 1 year
Other desirable skills:
- Strong experience in hybrid iOS apps that mix native with embedded web components using both UIWebView and WebKit
- Knowledge of security including authentication with touch ID, token handling, and authenticated deep linking
- Ability to profile app performance using Instruments.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools including BitBucket, JIRA and Confluence