Senior Software Developer - Front end core components - Angular 4 and React.js
- Front end - Angular 4 and React.js core components
- Back end - Java, Spring, Web services
- $130,000+ salary package - Brisbane based
Your Angular skills will include:
- Deep understanding of Angular 2+ or 4+ principles and its component driven architecture and its usage in the creation of single page applications.
- Well versed in creation of single page applications by leveraging Angular 4, typescript and RX JS modules.
- Experienced with Angular CLI creation, initialisation and for the creation of components, services, pipes, directives.
- Well versed in the implementation of Angular reusable components using Input and Output decorators based on single responsibility principle.
- Strong knowledge in Object oriented behaviors of Typescript using classes, objects, access modifiers, modules and its usage in Angular 2.x components.
Your React.js skills will include:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and experience in the implementation of new user-facing features and develop SPA based on React.js.
- Well versed in composing React.js components, Routers, forms, back-end integration, authentication and authorization such as JWT.
- Extensive knowledge on Debugging react apps, react lifecycle of components, React JS Virtual Dom, JSX, Managing state and props, and stateless functional components.
Additional ideal skills will include:
- Experience in Java , Spring Boot Modules, Spring MVC and REST, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Core, RESTful Web services.
- Implemented Jenkins pipelines and automated the CI/CD processes with the integration of Jenkins, Maven and Gitlab.
- Implemented a generic framework module based on Java interfaces features and reflection API for the reuse of existing legacy Java modular APIs.
- Development experience with various software development methodologies including Waterfall, Agile Scrum environment, Test Driven Development (TDD).
You will be the "go-to" developer for the front-end components within the small team of high performing developers. The position offers plenty of scope for personal development and grow through technical training, succession planning and genuine company benefits.
The development lead is looking to hire as soon as possible and to begin the application process please APPLY below. Interviews are to commence immediately and the ideal start date is within the next 1 to 4 weeks.