Hiring quality permanent staff or contractors is hard work. The time spent attracting, assessing and competing for candidates is growing. The well documented skills shortage is a real concern. Stress levels for those people involved in the recruitment process are spiralling. Managers are expected to produce great results and we understand that the quality of the people that make up the team is paramount.
As a third party business recruitment advisor and partner the benefits of our candidate attraction strategy include:
- Proactive targeting of passive candidates
- Discreet and professional targeting of your competitors talent pools
- Determining a candidates key motivators and needs to consider a move
- Continual qualification throughout the recruitment process to ensure no hidden surprises
- Influence the reasons to join and compete against other positions
- Negotiate for a win/win outcome
- Provide market insights including remuneration and competitor information
Many recruiters that enter the industry today are trained in technology however the nuances of what it really takes to be a successful recruiter are either overlooked or not understood. We use technology to complement what we do but we understand it will never replace the human interactions necessary to attract the best talent.
Engaging with a recruitment partner that focuses on passive candidate strategies and is in the market influencing, competing and negotiating on your behalf will deliver greater results. Ultimately we understand that our role is to save time, money and alleviate pressure on hiring managers.
Contact us to arrange a meeting today on 02 9236 4500 or submit your vacancy to Darren Neville at firstname.lastname@example.org