Meet The Team
- Darren Neville – QLD State Manager
- Jon Hampson – NSW State Manager
- Costa Argirellis – Manager Consultant – SAP
- Henry Brosius – Senior IT Consultant – Microsoft
- Sujento Tjeong – Senior Consultant – Infrastructure
- Alana Hallett – Principal Recruitment Consultant
- Jerome Yewdall – Senior Consultant – Open Source
- Kavena Rama – IT Recruitment Consultant – DevOps
- Priyanka Uchil- IT Resourcer – Technology
- Freddie Bowry – Digital Resource Consultant
- Alan Donohoe – Recruitment Consultant – Digital
- Luke Moran – Recruitment Consultant – Digital
Open Positions APPLY NOW
Genesis is going from strength to strength and the technology recruitment market is a rewarding place for our consultants. We have a high performing team consisting of people that know what it takes to be a success in this market. As such we are looking to expand our team with likeminded people and we would like to attract several consultants with a passion for the technology recruitment sector.
The core success values we live by each day are Smart, Courageous and Hungry. These principle behaviours are the cornerstone of our business which creates a culture that is dynamic, energised and focused on delivering an outstanding experience for our clients & candidates. We also have an entrepreneurial spirit running through the business which translates into taking calculated risks, adapting to situations and a desire to succeed on behalf of our clients and candidates.
Demand for specialist recruitment services has fast become the strategy of many corporations throughout Australia and we are ideally positioned to capture this need. Our reputation in the market as a quality, specialist and reliable supplier continues to gain momentum. Click here to understand why consultants want to work for us...
- IT Resourcer
Key competences required:
- Superior judgement and decision making skills with a focus on high pay-off activities
- Target oriented with a desire to succeed and over achieve
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills
- Solid presentation skills and a confident, can-do attitude
- Strong networking and relationship building skills with clients and candidates
- A thorough understanding of the recruitment process whereby repeat business is the key objective.
These roles are true 360 positions which require consultants that are strong new relationship builders, excellent at positioning specialist recruitment services and delivering outstanding results.
We offer competitive salary packages, commission structure, incentive schemes and a Quota Trip (including partners).
For a confidential chat please contact Jon Hampson on 02 9236 4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org