Sponsoring the people you need can be
Write to Us
Since March 2018, the Australian Department of Immigration introduced the Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) sub-class 482 visa. The change came to replace the 457 visas that allowed people to work in Australia temporarily.
We are one of only a handful of companies in Australia that holds a Federal on-hire labour agreement. This means Genesis can sponsor hard to find IT skillsets within Australia on your behalf. This is a seamless, cost effective service that provides a solution for rare hard to find skills.
Talk to our consultants and understand how sponsoring talent through Genesis is easy as hiring a contractor.
Benefits for Australian businesses include:
- Access to the Global talent community
- Working with high performing professionals with international skills
- Specialist and rare skills
- Transfer of skills to local teams
- Competitive edge in the war for talent
- Insights to new ideas and solutions
6-10 O'Connell Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9236 4500
155 Varsity Parade
Varsity Lakes, QLD 4227
(07) 5630 6549