Sponsoring the people you need can be
Write to Us
Since March 2018, the Australian Department of Immigration introduced the Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) sub-class 482 visa. The change came to replace the 457 visas that allowed people to work in Australia temporarily.
We are one of only a handful of companies in Australia that holds a Federal on-hire labour agreement. This means Genesis can sponsor hard to find IT skillsets within Australia on your behalf. This is a seamless, cost effective service that provides a solution for rare hard to find skills.
Talk to our consultants and understand how sponsoring talent through Genesis it’s easy as hiring a contractor.
Benefits for Australian businesses include:
- Access to the Global talent community
- Working with high performing professionals with international skills
- Specialist and rare skills
- Transfer of skills to local teams
- Competitive edge in the war for talent
- Insights to new ideas and solutions
Ground Floor, 16 Spring Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9236 4500
Corporate House, Office 8A, 155 Varsity Parade
Varsity Lakes, QLD 4227
(07) 5630 6549