Meet The Team
- Darren Neville – QLD State Manager
- Jon Hampson – NSW State Manager
- Costa Argirellis – Manager Consultant – SAP
- Sujento Tjeong – Senior Consultant – Infrastructure
- Alana Hallett – Principal Recruitment Consultant
- Kavena Rama – IT Recruitment Consultant – Projects
- Shirley Hoffman – Recruitment Consultant
- Grant Scott – Recruitment Consultant – Projects
- Sarah Johnson – Senior Consultant – Infrastructure
- Kanak Pandit – Digital Resource Consultant
- David Choe – Senior Consultant – Analytics, Big Data and BI
- Lachlan Roberts – Candidate Manager – Infrastructure
- Daniel Miller – Resourcer – Infrastructure
Established in April 2001, the IT&T division is a specialist contract, permanent and fixed term hire recruitment business which has delivered services to some of the world’s largest companies. The Division generates in excess of $15million in revenue each year and continually places hundred’s of IT candidates into the Professional Services, Digital Media, Mining & Resources, Financial Services, Systems Integration, Health Technology and Educational industry sectors.
The technology focused recruitment team forms credible business relationships built on trust and understanding which guarantees an insightful and results driven service.
Companies are strategically focused on delivering an engaging Digital and Social media footprint which has created an ever increasing demand to for specialist Digital talent. This Practice caters for Web, Mobile, UX/UI and Cloud professionals which includes; PHP, Magento, Drupal, Ruby on Rails, Angular.js, Node.js, iOS & Android, HTML/CSS as well as SEO, SEM and E-Commerce. The Digital team has built a presence to service roles across Australia and has access to international Digital talent for project based needs.
Dedicated to meeting the needs of the ERP, BI/DW and CRM community through complementing all stages of the implementation process. Our recognised branding in this sector has led to many major recruitment partnerships in the Asia Pacific region. We continue to align ourselves with organisations where quality is the number one priority. We have had strong success in delivering contract and permanent candidates with either SAP, Successfactors, HANA, Salesforce.com, Workday and Hadoop experience.